Choose the best options when you’re traveling to our Resort.
Parking and Transportation
- Complimentary self-parking is available at Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort.
- Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort is approximately 1 hour away from Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport and 15 minutes away from Hilton Head Island Airport. Guests must provide transportation to and from the airport.
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car, the official rental car of Walt Disney World Resort, is conveniently located at or nearby major airports.
- Taxi services are available for local transportation.
- Shuttle service is available to and from Disney’s Beach House.
- There is no area on the property available for parking RVs.
Make your Enterprise Rent-A-Car reservation online or by calling (407) 824-3470 for more information. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call.
The parking lot at Disney’s Hilton Head Island Resort isn’t able to accommodate oversized vehicles. So if you’re traveling to the resort by recreational vehicle or with a boat in tow, simplify your arrival experience by making offside storage arrangements in advance.
Please note that RVs aren’t permitted in most areas of Shelter Cove, where the resort is located. However, a quick internet search will reveal a number of convenient storage facilities for RVs on the island.
For additional information about transportation options for traveling to and from Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort, contact the Resort at (843) 341-4150†.
†Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call.